Translate

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Hello Friend

 

MMTPT797 - Clocks

For my card, I found this clock designer paper in my stash. I used that for the card base then added a die cut white layer.

Once glued, I used a bunch of scraps to cut out the wheel barrel and flowers, I added a few dimensionals. and finished the flowers with gems.

The card was finished with a butterfly from my stash and the hello sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Friend

10 comments:

  1. A borrow full of flowers Lisa, so pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous die and design, beautiful paper colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the wheelbarrow with all the lovely flowers arranged inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful die cuts and a lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the wheelbarrow full of flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put this fun card together with all those flowers and the butterfly! Everything looks great in that little wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful designed card did you make Lisa. Love the wheelbarrow filled with colorful flowers.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a gorgeous card Lisa! I love that wheelbarrow with the flowers inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely Lisa I love the background paper but the focal point of the wheelbarrow and flowers look wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete