Translate

Friday, October 27, 2023

More Christmas

 

FF23tessaduck - Brenda's gift card holder

For my gift card holder, I followed the directions Brenda provided using green shimmer card stock. I then embossed just the front of the card stock to add some interest.

The collar was fussy cut and trimmed with some black gems. I used some scrap black card stock and die cut the gold belt to add a belly band to the gift card holder.

Elf

Challenges:

Christmas Craft - Monochromatic

For my second card:

FF23cdimick - 2 part challenge: 1. Embossed resist technique without embossing powder or heat. 2. Use your panel to make a Christmas card in non-traditional Christmas colors.

I did the emboss resist for the snowflake and used pink for my nontraditional color.

I then heat embossed the sentiment on black and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered black gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Warm Wishes


9 comments:

  1. Fun gift card holder and gorgeous inky resist card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gift card holder is just fabulous with the embossing and belt/buckle! The 2nd card is knock-out gorgeous with that beautiful snowflake! Good job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous creations Lisa I love them both but the second one is so very pretty super makes
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards :) have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lisa, great makes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the elf card is very clever, love the embossing on it and the way you did the collar. Pretty embossing on the second and love the pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun bright colors!! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!!

    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable...such a fun idea. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your elf gift card holder Lisa. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations this month.

    ReplyDelete