Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Get Well Soon

 

FF23LuvLee - Fall Colors with Glitter

For my card, I used several fall colored scraps to create my card layout. A few of them have glitter. I used the herringbone technique and layered on a dark brown card stock.

The Get Well sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with a fancy fiber lace and some scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Get Well Soon

4 comments:

  1. A great design for using up scraps Lisa, beautiful colours, it makes a lovely get well card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your design here with the strips and a great way to finish off a pack of papers too! Great for many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using strips of paper this way. What a beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design for you Autumn themed strips!

    ReplyDelete