Translate

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Birthday Shoes

 

SC979 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this fun die cut sneaker and some fun designer paper to create the shoes. I then added some fun designer paper for the base and added more of the designer paper in the shoes to help frame the shoes.

The shoes were laced with green and white baker's twine and the card was finished with the birthday sentiment and a few black candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Shoes

Challenges:

AAA Birthday - Birthday card with favorite colors
Cut It Up - Favorite Colors (Top Cut)
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Let's Craft and Create - Favorite Color Combo
Lil Red Wagon - Birthday (My Birthday's usually revolve around shoes) Yes you read that right. I love shoes. :)

16 comments:

  1. Love the zesty greens Lisa and what a great card for the youngsters, one of ours lives in Converse (even for school as an English teacher).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the shoes look amazing. Brilliant card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you laced those sneakers with twine for one fantastic and original look. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes look amazing on your beautiful card. Love the background too, it looks like they are walking in the jungle. Beautiful colors did you combine.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sneakers and love the p.papers you used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are some very cool custom sneakers!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser! I love those shoes, I want a pair like that! Fabulous design, papers and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and fab shoe die, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool die and like the papers you used . wouldn't it be great if we could pick our favorite papers for our shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything you put together on this beautiful card. Great choice of papers and love the die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, loving this die! How fun are these sneakers in green! What a great birthday card! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Love how you made your sneakers with designer paper. You made me realize that I don't have one shoe die in my collection! LOL Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your favorite color and card, wouldn't mind green sneakers ;-) Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! This is so fun! Your designer Converse look amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our “Who Wants to Live Forever” (birthday) challenge this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, these shoes are so great and fun! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Favorite Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! Great shoes! Perfect green palette!
    Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete