Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Hip-Hip-Horray!

 

FS872 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Pat aka contrapat. Her gallery is full of wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

F4A713 - Leaves

For my card, I kept the 2 large rectangles Pat had on her card and made them the same size layering them over each other. I used designer paper that had really pretty foil and leaves in it for my card.

To pick up more of the gold in the paper, I die cut more gold leaves and layered them under the sentiment along with a couple stirps of green ribbon to match the green in the DP.

I added the sentiment and doodled around the sentiment layer.

The card was finished with a few punched gold bits.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hip-Hip-Horray!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the gold it is really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun design with those great papers. I love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and D.paper,love the design too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout and design, the leaves have a lush tropical look that works beautifully with the touches of gold.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a beautiful card Lisa by using beautiful designpaper. Fabulous layout, a very festive look.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lisa. I love the layout of your design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design paper with the foiling detail which ties in nicely with your gold leaf elements, this is fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty design, I like how it looks like the ribbons are holding it all together, pretty touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete