Translate

Monday, October 23, 2023

Fall Birthday

 

FF23berlycece - Cozy flannel: use a layer or strip of actual plaid or flannel fabric

CAS765 - Die Cuts

For my card, I cut down some fabric and trimmed it with gold mirror paper. I then used a bunch of scraps to create my basked of apples and added some white highlights to some of the apples.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment and a few apples on dimensional and a few scattered gold gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Birthday

Challenges:

Aloha Friday - Fall / Halloween

4 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful ode to fall with the basket of apples and that great plaid panel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely warm feeling Autumnal card Lisa, love the little apple die cuts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Autumnal card Lisa, I love the design and the warm colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, lovely fall birthday card, I do love the fabric on the gold piece as well, pretty combo of fruits and leaves

    ReplyDelete