Translate

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Dog House

 

FS869 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Manetta (aka manetta). She has a wonderful gallery full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I love the swirly background and of course I love the dog.

I used the Spellbinders 3D vignette as it has a wonderful swirly die cut perfect for my inspiration.

I cut the layers and created the dog house and made sure to add purple for my friend's shop that this will be donated.

I cut the dog out of some scrap gold paper and added him to the inside of the dog house.

Dog House

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful little dog house and die-cut front.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Lisa, reminds me of an old Whippersnapper stamp I had, probably still do somewhere.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a shaped card and this one is fantastic. Great detail and a lovely pooch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous shaped card, such a cute- and pretty! dog house. Love the swirly die cut and the little dog inside.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORgeous! A perfect house for a perfect dog.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable, especially for a dog lover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word this is just too dog gone CUTE!!! Love your details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that is one classy dog house for sure! I like the bone on top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I'm sure they loved the donation cards

    ReplyDelete