Translate

Monday, October 30, 2023

Thinking of You at Christmas

 

FF23hbrown - Poinsettia Christmas

For today's card, I used the Ton Large Poinsettia to create my blue poinsettia. I also sponged in 3 different greens the pine branches.

The card was then finished with the sentiment in blue and a few sequined blue candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You at Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Stunning colours Lisa such a beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa and love the beautiful poinsettia.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! This blue poinsettia is just gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poinsettias looks lovely in blue Lisa, I saw a leaf card on my reading list but don't see it here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I have never heard of The Ton, learned something new. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Blue Poinsettia, a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely detail in the flower, like how it takes up most of the card

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one beautiful blue poinsettia and I like the greenery of the pines behind it. Gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete