Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Enjoy Today

 

MMTPT795 - Gold

For my card, I found in one of my paper packs this very large sentiment and it is gold foiled. I cut down the card stock to fit on a 4.25 x 5.5 and added several gold pearls.

I love really quick cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Enjoy Today

Challenges:

Crafters Cafe - Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. May be quick but a very pretty floral card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lisa, I love a quick card too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a quick card, this certainly is a beauty! I love all those pretty pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty panel with the gold foiled sentiment! the gold pearls really add a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral card and love the foiled sentiment and gold pearls.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa what a gorgeous colourful creation I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of paper to make this beautiful card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wreath and so nice that you were able to get it onto your card size!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous card, I like it too when the pretty papers can create a card pretty much on their own like this one, it looks like you stenciled it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Floral card, thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Flower challenge this month

    ReplyDelete