Translate

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Snail Mail

 

WT970 - Hedgehog, Fox, Gnome...feature one or more on your cards

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I used up another of the images in my stack of images. I colored him up with copics and then cut the layers. The card was finished with a few of the punched flowers from my paper scraps and some nuvo drops in the centers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Snail Mail

Challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
DL Art - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Path of Positivity - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Goes Fantasy
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. A super bright and happy card to brighten a rather dull (here) morning Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Lisa, love the image and the lay out is just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love that image- especially the frogs! A fabulous, fun , bright and happy card. Your colouring is beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on this fun and cute little card! It just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute card and little frogs.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so cute Lisa, I love the gnome and the frogs images, a fabulous card Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so fun, love his feet showing and the expressions on those frogs, just brings a smile, great coloring of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little garden scene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sweetness and delight I adore the images a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awhh! What a sweetie this is.
    FABulous colours and I LOve these embellishments.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card with that cute gnome! Wonderful cheery yellow and polkadots! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete