Translate

Monday, October 23, 2023

Mr & Mrs

 

CAS765 - Die Cut

For my card, I used the Spellbinders bridal dress die cut to cut out this wedding dress using white and some silver, green and blue for the flowers and leaves. The dress was popped up on dimensionals.

I heat embossed the Mr & Mrs in silver to match the silver on the dress. The flowers on the dress were finished with silver gems and then a few more gems were scattered around the card front.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mr & Mrs

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Lisa. The beautiful dress looks so striking against the black background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an extremely elegant wedding card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card and dress,love the silver embossing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Lisa, a stylish and elegant wedding card, that die cut is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant is this card, and just perfect for the bride and groom with that touch of silver and green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How elegant, a gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely, like how you embellished the dress!

    ReplyDelete