Translate

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Happy Birthday

 

WT969 - Stickles, Nuvo Drops, Accents...

For my card today, I pulled out my purple designer paper scraps and created the layout. I then added some flowers from my punched paper flowers and added some nuvo drops to the flower centers.

The card was finished with several pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Birthday

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa and great design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and feminine birthday card in lovely soft colours, beautifully embellished with the pearls and tiny flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this and commend you for using all those tiny flowers! I had a whole jar of them I gave away earlier this year! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely, like how you have added the flowers around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the purple tones of this card! Gorgeous design and elegant with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Lisa, such a lovely colour pallet and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this is quite simply beautiful the colours the simplicity of the design with that central focal point is perfect well done.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous design and lovely colour combo too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORgeous! Your colours are so pretty and the flower punch makes such delicate flowers too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Lisa, so pretty and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a simple and effective layout! Beautiful birthday card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete