Translate

Monday, October 30, 2023

Fall Birthday

 

CAS766 - Pumpkins

For my card I used this great image from DRS Designs and took out the sentiment that was on the sign exchanging it for a birthday sentiment.

Once the image and sentiment were stamped, I colored the scene with copics and finished the card with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Sunflowers and Pumpkins, a perfect combination for an Autumnal card Lisa and he sequins give a nice finish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisa, love the image and you coloured it up beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have created a more perfect autumn birthday card than this one. It's so pretty with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumn birthday card and love the beautifully coloured image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely coloring of this sweet Autumn scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image and your coloring is gorgeous too! Very nice CAS style card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS card and so pretty, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Lisa. A gorgeous image and colouring.

    ReplyDelete