Translate

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Christmas Bus

 

WT971 - International Walk to School Month - how did you get to school when you were young? Bus/Car/Bike/Walk? (I actually walked and took a bus, depending on the year of school).

I decided to do my bus cards. Every year my sister asks me for school bus Christmas cards as she is a bus mechanic. This year's cards feature a deer driving the school bus colored with copics. She had me make 12 cards this year

I finally have purchased a Pike stamp so next year's cards I won't have to write out the school on the license plate. Now to not lose the small stamp. LOL!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Bus

Challenges:

ABC Christmas: U - Use It Up (I used up many scraps to cut the small pieces for these cards)
Christmas Crafts All Year - 10 Lords A Leaping (10 or something or masculine card) This card and the others made will be given to many guys my sister works with. She is the only female bus mechanic. :)
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
DL Art - Anything Goes
The Holly & Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Most Magical Time of the Year - Anything Halloween or Christmas
Promarkers - Dies or Punches
Sparkles Christmas - Christmas Flower / Foliage (Used Christmas Tree Paper)

18 comments:

  1. A great fun card Lisa what a great image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bus card, your sister will be really pleased I should think Lisa.
    BTW, we always walked, no other choice I'm afraid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card with the deer behind the wheel?! I love the tire treads too, what a fun element to add. I lived 2 blocks from school so I always used the shoe leather express to get to there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this card is so dang CUTE but now I have that song in my head, the wheels on the bus go round and round LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's brilliant Lisa, love the deer driving the bus, your sister must be thrilled with these!
    Sometimes I got the bus to school (public transport-not school bus) sometimes I walked (if I'd spent my bus fare in the tuck shop!) It was about 2.5 miles but the bus stop was nearly a mile from home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun card and image- we always walked but all three schools were only 10 mins walk away if that.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cute school bus!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great fun image and lovely zesty colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw the question, walked across the road past the Church for primary, but long bus journey to secondary school.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Lisa, I love how your little reindeer is driving the bus. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute bus card. I rode a bus all 12 years. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute and fun, like how you do the license plate. I walked all the years of my schooling, never did ride a bus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #333
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card!!

    Thanks for playing along with our theme over at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great image and fun card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and charming image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week. A new challenge is now up for you to play along with, if you wish too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete