Translate

Monday, October 9, 2023

Happy Halloween

 

CAS763 - Autumn/Fall

F4A711 - Fall

For my card, I used a new Halloween stamp from DRS Designs. The pumpkin is colored with copics, and I added some stickles to his eyes too.

For the leaves, I used some scrap paper and sponged some different fall colored distress colors to the scrap and then punched out several leaves to use up the scrap paper. I love how them came out.

The card base was embossed with the wood emboss folder then layered with the leaves and finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Halloween

Challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Aloha Friday - Fall / Halloween
Alphabet Challenge - N for Nature
As You Like It - Halloween or Fairies (I like Halloween, I love seeing all the little kids dressed up having a great time trick or treating.)
613 Avenue - Autumn Colors
Craft Rocket Challenges - Autumn / Halloween
Crafting Happiness - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colors / Halloween
Wednesday's Creative - Autumn / Halloween
Creative Knockouts - Die Cuts / Stencils / Punches (I punched out all the leaves)
Daisy Chain - Autumn / Halloween
Do-Al - Leaves
Double Trouble - Background (I embossed My Background) Added Halloween images and for my leaves I sponged them then punched them.
Dragon Fly Dreams - Autumn
The Four Seasons - Fall
Make My Monday - Autumn Colors
The Paper Funday - Yellow Orange & Green
The Crafting Challenge - Halloween / Autumn
Two Old Bats - Inspiration Board
We Love 2 Create - Mixed Media Anything Goes

27 comments:

  1. The EF works really well behind the leaves Lisa and what a fun sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background and beautiful Autumn leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Lisa you have been so busy while I was awol. I'm sorry I'm short of time so can't comment on all, but they are all really lovely and scary and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the woodgrain texture of the background and your pretty fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all comes together so beautifully Lisa, fab textured background, beautiful leaves and a cute stamp, I love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty blending of the colors on the leaves and they pop so pretty against your white wood embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun card, I love the bark texture background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this cool and fun design with those beautiful leaves and fun sentiment panel. The woodgrain background is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Two Old Bats challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wood emboss folder is a great background for your falling leaves... clean and simple and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Halloween card! Love the sentiment with the pretty leaves and texture of the background. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colored leaves, such a nice and simple fall card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge and at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A funny Halloween card and I love the wood background. Thanks for joining the DAK challenge!
    Caroline - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, Lisa! I love that it is colorful with plenty of texture but still CAS. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #149. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card - even that scary pumpkin is perfect, lol. Great texture, and I love the scatter of pretty leaves! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cute leaves and the fun style of card. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, Lisa. Love the scrappy leaves. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the CAS design for this fun Halloween card! Thanks so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Molto delicata grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Manuela dt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Funday Challenge - Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love the background! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great CAS card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge! //Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a gorgeous CAS design, Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday and Inspiration Station Challenges. We appreciate your support.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow.. that's awesome! Love the background and the design! Very nice!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully designed; love the background texture. Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete