Translate

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Congratulations Grad

 

FS873 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Anita aka Ausmex, I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

I am working on graduations cards as a few will be graduating this next year from high school and college. Anita's card was perfect to inspire me on my card.

For my card, I used up some graduation scrap papers from a grad paper pack bought in 2021. I created the layout and added some red to accent the papers as the school colors for college are Red, Black and White.

The grad cap is a sticker and I finished the card with some red pearls and the congratulations sentiment from Trinity Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Grad

11 comments:

  1. What a great card, lovely graduation card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Graduation card and love the cap.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have never guessed the grad cap was a sticker but it's just perfect for this graduation card! Great papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and that sticker is just perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous! LOve your colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super celebration card. Great design in the school colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab graduation card Lisa, it's a great design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous graduation card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the festive papers you have paired with the cap, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that grad cap with the tassel dimesnion and your metallic foil background is so fun and festive! Good for you on being ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete