Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Purple Birthday

 

FS871 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Loretta, better known around here as lorettagrace. I found this INSPIRATION.

I was drawn to the purple papers and banners. For my card, I pulled out my purple paper designer paper scraps and created a different layout. I added purple banners as Loretta had banners on her card.

I added a birthday sentiment as she has a birthday sentiment on her card and I finished my card off with purple sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Purple Birthday

Challenges:

Colorful Options - Neon
LeAnn's World - Anything Goes
Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright design Lisa, lovely card, its gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card with those vivid colors and fun banners! It's eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card,love the papers and banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours Lisa and a fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with a super design, love those banners in all different sizes and shapes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fabulous design and layout- love the colours, so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy and fun birthday card! Your layout is amazing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers and colour mix, a lovely design Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love that layered design, a great way to show off patterned papers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the design of the little banners coming off of the bigger banner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, a stunning card and a fantastic way to use up various pieces left over from other projects, love all the layers and the sentiment as the focus. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    I think the lovely ladies at Snippet's Playground would love this card, https://pixiessnippetsplayground.blogspot.com/ where they like to see anything made using up those snippets of paper/card we all save...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx - https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete