Translate

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Just a Note

 

MMTPT793 - Symbols of caring (dove, Heart, Teacup, hug)

For my card, I gold heat embossed the dove. I then dug in my purple scrap drawer and create the layout using several scraps and adding some gold and purple sequined paper for interest.

The card was finished with a purple ribbon and some gold pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

7 comments:

  1. A lovely layered design in beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layers in all the shades of purple and elegant Dove image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the purple colors on this fun card. I haven't seen that dove image in quite some time, but it looks good embossed in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and I love the golden accents. The Dove image is lovely in gold.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa this is so pretty I love the embossed Dove and the wonderful colours you have used
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and serene card! I love the purple colors and your layered details of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I just love the shades of purple and the gold touches with it!

    ReplyDelete