Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Western Birthday

 

WT972 - Wild West

For my card, I found in my scrap drawer a piece of already created bandanna paper that I created some time ago and needed to use up.

I also found in another scrap drawer the rope embossed layer.

I created the layout, stamped the horse and colored the image with copics.

I then stamped the birthday sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with several black gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Western Birthday

Challenges:

Creative Moments - It's Alive

8 comments:

  1. After Dogs has to be Horses for me, love this one and the whole design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Wild West card Lisa, it's a beautiful image and great choice of papers- the embossed panel adds some lovely texture.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embossed rope panel with the horse image, it's a great card for any horse lover, and I am one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and use of scraps Lisa love the horse image and the rope panel.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous Lisa, it looks just like my boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa and a great design for using up scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job of blending your scraps together for this themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!! What a fabulous way to combine some different scraps! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete