Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Rustic Birthday

 

SC981 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used some fall-colored card stock for the base then layered it on a coordinating rust colored paper. The center panel was trimmed with gold and sponged with green and blue distress oxide ink.

All the pieces for the scene were cut from paper scraps and layered and I added a birthday sentiment to the clouds. A couple of elements in the scene were popped up on dimensionals and the scene was finished with a flower from my stash and Nuvo Drop.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Rustic Birthday

Farm Quest - Anything Goes - Blue Ribbon Winner

5 comments:

  1. Great rustic card and die-cut scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time to roll out the barrel and have some fun! What a great little scene you created here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of old wagon wheels and the barrel is pretty cool too, great background you created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa S: this is farm-tastic!!! So much country charm! I'm loving the wagon wheel leaning against the fence and having the barrel there, too! The sky and clouds are perfect additions as well as your choice of background paper that just reinforces the colors of the wheel and barrel!!! Terrific! Thanks for linking to FQGeneralStore!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete