Translate

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Quilty Birthday

 

IC931 - RebsFabStash - Here is my INSPIRATION

For my card, I pulled out some fun purple designer papers and cut several different purples (enough for 3 cards). I then mixed up the different papers and added the birthday sentient and a few scattered additional die cut pieces.

My MIL is a quilter and asks for quilty birthday cards for her friends every year so these are headed to her for her stash for next year.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Quilty Birthday

Challenges:

NBUS - Something Never Used (This die cut is brand new)
Use your Stuff - Small Type

9 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this cool purple beauty of a card. All those hexagons look great in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super paper piecing with the hexagon shapes Lisa and all the DP's coordinate so well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fits the brief perfectly for a quilty card, lovely colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely Lisa- a great design in pretty colours, can definitely see the appeal for a quilt- lover. You could make a whole batch in different colours and papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORgeous! FABulous colours Lisa I can appreciated how long it took you to 'quilt' this card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Lisa and in my favourite colours. Did you use one die for the panel? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Yes, I did use one die cut for the panel. It is from Spellbinders. I cut it out of several different papers, then swapped the papers and actually was able to get 3 cards with all the pieces.

      Delete
  7. I love the colors and the way you peek a boo -ed a couple of the hexagons around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a thoughtful and generous DIL you are, Lisa! I love your quilty design for your MIL's stash and her friends will love it, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete