Translate

Monday, October 23, 2023

Christmas Cards

 


FF23jkanack - Fall or winter card, include a REAL postage stamp as embellishment

For my card, I used the Spellbinders mailbox die cut and cut out all the pieces using paper scraps. I stamped 2 different Santa postage stamps and added a real celebrate postage stamp.

The clouds were sponged on the base, then the postal box was added and a couple of dimensionals were added to the door of the postal box.

The card was finished with a few stacked snowflakes and stickles were added to the snowflakes and Nuvo Drops were added to the mailbox.


Challenges:

For my second card:

FF23annsforte3 - Peeking snowman - peek him/her out of a snowbank, window, etc

I hand drew my snowman and colored him with copics. For the eyes I added some white highlights with a gel pen and his hat was finished with a few stacked snowflakes and stickles.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


Challenges:

Favorite - Santa or Snowman (I like both but I did a hand drawn snowman)

8 comments:

  1. What fun cards! I'm especially loving that mailbox packed full of great cards and wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lisa, I love the snowman, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous- I'm particularly taken with your snowman!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Lisa, especially that suoer cute snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowman turned out terrific!!!! As always, your coloring just brings things to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mailbox card is so pretty, great way to use the real stamp. f
    Your snowman is terrific, great job with drawing and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mailbox card - with an actual real stamp....fabulous idea. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snowman of your own design. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge !

    ReplyDelete