Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 

SC978 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. I colored it with pencils then cut the layers.

The image is popped up on dimensionals and the card is finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Anniversary

11 comments:

  1. A very sweet and pretty card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design always like a sketch to follow…xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightfully cute are those love birds and I love how you did the sentiment too. Great anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little image perfect for an Anniversary and a pretty colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely design and that's the perfect image for an anniversary card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird couple is just too cute! What a darling layout and great anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that colour combo, one of my favourites, and a cute image, ticks all the boxes for me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you matted all the line elements, makes for a standout design. Cute birdies too, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pretty card and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my that is just the sweetest, I love the little birdies and such a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image for your lovely anniversary card. xx

    ReplyDelete