Translate

Friday, October 27, 2023

Choose Joy

 

FF23ShoeGirl - Large Print Designer Paper (Bring out those designer papers with very large images or designs and show us how you use them)

For my card, I found this really large, printed wreath in my paper pack. It is meant for a 5.5 x 5.5 card. I usually don't make cards that large as postage is a bit more for them. I used a piece of acetate that is measured 4.25 x 5.5 to find where to cut down the image so it would work on a smaller card front. I then glued it to the card front and added a dimensional flower and some punched leaves from my stash to add some interest to the wreath.

Now some might think well you will need to add extra postage for the flower. Yes, if I were mailing this, I would still need extra postage but this one will be hand delivered. :)

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Choose Joy

Challenges:

Beautiful Blooms - Anything Flowers
Cut It Up - Add a Sentiment

12 comments:

  1. It's a lovely way to use a large image Lisa, I never know what to do with them. Good idea to use acetate to size it- thanks for the tip! The pretty flower is the perfect finishing touch.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bold pop of pink against the pretty wreath Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and love the beautiful wreath.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa, the flower is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty graceful wreath enhanced with the beautiful flower! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Lisa I love the simplicity of the design it looks so soft and gentle a fab creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card absolutely delicate design , congrats ☺️💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created card!!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful garland card Lisa, lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is a gorgeous CAS design, and that Pop of Pink is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used it on your card and the flower is just lovely with it

    ReplyDelete