Translate

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Thank You Pup

 

IC932 - Annie Selke & Pinterest - here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Stickers

For my card, I used some plaid paw print paper that reminded me of the inspiration. I then used a few of the stickers from my stash that I am trying to use up and finished with the thank you sentiment.

This is another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Pup

Challenges:

Allsorts - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything with an Animal Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - It's Alive
Critter Crazy - Anything with a Critter
Everybody Art - Thank You
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Global Design - Pattern (Plaid)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Pink

19 comments:

  1. A cute pop card Lisa, pretty colours as well, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts new challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card that's made me smile! I'm such a 'dog' person.
    GORgeous colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute die cut pooch, lovely design and perfect backing paper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a perfect pup image for your donation cards! Such a cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card and I love those tiny paw prints!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute pup and plaid P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute doggie card, Lisa. I love the little paw prints. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Lisa, I love that cute doggy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping back to thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very sweet card! I absolutely love that plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect card for your charity x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely. This dog is so cute and smiles so nicely in advance of getting this bone. Maybe he'll even think about saying thank you. Great layout. I love these paws all over the background paper.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is a cutie and love the little paws with the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. A sweet card,

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Darling little pup and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute - love that paw print paper.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete