Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Birthday Cards

 

FF23smadson - mixed media & use 3 of the following 6: Blue, lace, heat embossing, paint, recycled item, nuvo drops (I used Blue, Lace, Heat emboss and Nuvo Drops)

For my card, I used the Spellbinders pie die cut and created a blueberry pie. I found some already punched lace paper and I ran it through a crinkle tool to add some texture.

The card was finished with stickles and blue Nuvo Drops along with a heat embossed sentiment.

Blue Berry Pie Birthday


FF23Scraperwannabe - Fall Farmers Market Inspiration 

For my second card, I used lots of paper scraps and another Spellbinders die cut to create my fall scene. I added a birthday sentiment to the sign and the pumpkins have copics added for some color.

All the leaves, basket and sign have some sponging added to give the scene some dimension and there are a few dimensionals added as well. The basket and sign were finished with silver Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Birthday

Challenges:

Avenue  - Autumn Colors
Double D Challenges - Pumpkins
Everybody Art - Pumpkins

10 comments:

  1. Two beautiful birthday cards Lisa, fabulous die cuts and designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that your post made me hungry! I love blueberries! Your pumpkin/harvest scene is gorgeous with all of the colors and the pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that blueberry pie card and especially using the tool to crinkle the punched border - that's genius for a great look! I really like that autumn-themed birthday card too! Great job on both

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pie looks yummy and I just love how you gave texture to the border, such a pretty idea.
    I so love everything about the second card the apples and pumpkins with fall leaves, and the sentiment on the sign, wonderful Autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously created cards and I am coming over for a slice of that blueberry pie LOL!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful autumn scene. I love all these wonderful fall colors. It really looks like the golden autumn everyone is talking about. Beautiful composition with the pumpkins and the branch with all those leaves. And this background paper is made exactly for this scene.
    I am pleased that you took part in the current Everybody Art Challenge. Thank you.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Lisa. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Fall birthday card, I have those dies form Spellbinders too! Your basket and sign look fantastic and I love all of the pumpkins and pretty leaves you added! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pumpkins Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete