Translate

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Christmas Animals

 

SC982 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

FF23JRHolbrook - Create a fireplace scene.

For my card, I used the Honeybee fireplace stencil to create the fireplace. I then layered on a brick designer paper. I die cut the sentiment and the kitty and added some yellow to the kitty.

The fire was finished with stickles.

Christmas Fireplace

FF23JayBee - Animals at Christmas but no cats or dogs

For my card, I used the new cow image from Magnason Stamps and colored it with copics.

I added a few designer papers layering on white card stock.

The card was finished with a few red pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Cow

7 comments:

  1. Wow just love that cow stamp and your cute cat on the mantle ….fabulous cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bricks on your first card look great with that fireplace and cute kitty, but that cow with the Santa hat is a hoot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards Lisa, especially love the Highland Cow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cow made me smile, what a great stamp, lovely papers too. Love your cat on the mantelpiece, clever to make a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fireplace scene, my cat likes to get up on the mantel but I am always saying NO, that is the only place I can put my breakables in hopes he doesn't knock them over. The second card is fun and would be great for a Texas themed Christmas card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That steer is adorable, love how you colored him! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable cards , congrats :)

    ReplyDelete