Translate

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Birthday Girl

 


FS876 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Lisa, better known around here as LisaInTenn! I found this beautiful INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Image

The image on Lisa's card reminded me of this image in my stack of images I am trying to get colored and used up.

I colored the image with copics, cut down the layers and added a blue matting layer.

The card was finished with yellow pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Girl

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Lisa, this image reminds me so much of a Sarah Kay, so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lisa. You’ve coloured the cute image beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful sunny colours of this sweet birthday card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've colored that girl beautifully Lisa. Your lovely card is a little bit of sunshine on this rainy day ( in the Netherlands).
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow what a beautiful image she is coloured to perfection the colours are wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a precious image, your coloring is so pretty, like the touch of the plaid in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a darling image, colored beautifully and added to that plaid panel it makes for a sweet little birthday card!

    ReplyDelete