Translate

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Fall Wagon

 

MMTPT799 - Use the letters CARE to create a card. I used Cream & Cart, Adhesive & Aqua, Red & Rectangle, Embellish & Embossing.

For my card, I used a really fun Spellbinders die set and a bunch of scrap papers to cut out the pieces. I added sponging to the edges of the leaves and added some copic coloring to the pumpkins.

I finished the card with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Wagon

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumnal card, its so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw a beautiful fall card and the wagon looks fantastic. Love the way you've filled him with pumpkins and leaves.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, colourful autumnal card Lisa, love the little wagon overflowing with pumpkins and squash and the falling leaves.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've fallen behind with commenting lately, sorry :o/
    This is a really fun die set and your card looks amazing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Autumnal card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn card and dies.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a brilliant Autumn themed card! What a cool die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one gorgeous Autumnal creation Lisa love the colours and the fab dies you have used
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that little wagon overflowing with all the autumn goodness! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Lisa, love all the gorgeous Autumn colours, brilliant dies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love this wagon all filled to the brim with goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dies , all details are cutes , great card , congrats

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful autumnal card, so many lovely details.

    ReplyDelete