Translate

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Number 32

 

SC984 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this great die cut from Spellbinders to cut out the uniform shirt. I then used the shirt die cut to also cut out the waistband of the shorts. I then ran the shorts portion through my crimper and added a score line to the band.

I then die cut the basketball and popped that up on dimensionals. The shirt was then layered on a brick wall.

This is my nephew's school colors and his number, so I am sending this to my sister to use for a card when she needs one for him.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Number 32

A Place to Start - Anything Goes (for a child - this is for my nephew)

12 comments:

  1. This is so a gorgeous, well thought out design. Your Nephew will love it, love the crimped jumper too, it really looks like the ribbing on a shirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cleverly designed and put together and I just love all those fun details you added. Thanks for reminding me to pull my crimper out of the cobwebs and use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a basketball fan, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and colourful card for the lads Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nephew will love this fabulous personalised card, love the die cut sports wear and the brick wall background- such a great masculine card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card because it reminds me of my youngest son when he played BB in high school...time goes so fast! Loving that brick background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous, I love the shadow behind the numbers and the way you did the shorts is creative, great touch adding the basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful masculine card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, Lisa! Just perfect for our challenge at A Place to Start! Thanks so much for joining us!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete