Translate

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Congratulations Grad

 

FS874 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Korimou. I found this really elegant INSPIRATION.

I kept the red and black theme and changed it to a graduation card.

For the ribbon, I used a velvet red ribbon and then added the graduation cards over the ribbon.

The base was embossed with a congratulations emboss folder then layered on red glitter paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Grad

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Emboss
Colorful options - Red
Cut It Up - Layers

13 comments:

  1. I like how you put this together with the great embossing, the velvet ribbon and those cute mortarboards! I love the tassels on them as well as that sparkly glitter paper around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous embossing folder and die cuts to complete this graduation card, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous graduation card Lisa…those hats are just perfect…xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Graduation card love the caps and embossing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the hats with tassels, very festive and I love the color combination.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colour combo the red makes the caps pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This red really makes the card pop! What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has an elegant feel to it using these colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossing and the hats on the ribbon, a special card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. grats emboss and dies , cool card , congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea and love the way you created this. Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue. I cannot wait to see more of your beautiful work
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Layer it Up" challenge. Please join our newest challenge #291 "Friends and Family."
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete