Translate

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Just for You

 

MMTPT798 - Flowers & Stitching

For my card, I used a stitched, scalloped die cut. Leaving the panel in the die cut to use the center as a stencil, sponged blue on the top and green on the bottom.

I die cut the flowers, leaves and sign and stamped the sentiment on the sign in black.

The flowers were finished with Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just for You

Challenges:

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Crazy for Stencils - Leaves (For my stencil, I left the die cut panel in the die cut and stenciled inside the die cut)

12 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Lisa, a lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little garden sign with all those fancy little details! It's such a special little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very prettily put together Lisa, a definite feminine feel as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa what a pretty creation I love the die cuts and the lovely colours a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the dies and P.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very lovely Lisa. Love the dies and how you placed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card with lovely colors and beautiful diecuts Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so pretty and I love the fancy sign with your flowers, has such a pretty spring feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet and lovely card , greats details , greats dies , congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative and pretty!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card. A pretty paper and wonderful centrepiece.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete