Translate

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Harry Potter

 

WT974 - Book Club

My mom asked for a Harry Potter card for my nephew's birthday and she gave me a couple of napkins. I glued the napkin to white card stock and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. The card was finished with a few clear sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Harry Potter

Challenges:

A Place to Start - For a Child
C.R.A.F.T - For a Child
DL Art - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. What a fab card for a Harry Potter fan and there are lots of them about of all ages.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Harry Potter fan here Lisa, so I love your card- great use of the napkin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lisa, a big hit I am sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card for a Harry Potter fan, I'm sure he will love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I've never seen Potter napkins, what a find for a Super card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im like HP saga , great card , congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those napkins work great for cards, he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great, who would have thought a napkin!!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #335
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a genius use of a napkin and it made a fun card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice napkin card! Perfect make for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. My granddaughter owuld love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete