Translate

Friday, November 24, 2023

Birthday Shoes


F4A718 - Blue

For my card, I found some blue DP scraps and used it to create the shoes.

I then used a coordinating larger dot paper to accent the shoes.

I finished the shoes off with some bakers twine and popped them up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment banner and a few red pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

10 comments:

  1. It's genius how you created those shoes with your dsp! What a perfect birthday card for a teen! I absolutely LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! A fun, bright and beautiful birthday card, would be perfect for a child or a young teen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colourful and super card, love the trainers with the twine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now those are some really cool shoes!! Love the added laces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, I love the bright colour scheme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright and happy card Lisa, love a bit of paper piecing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect mix of the papers and a delightfully colorful card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a fun card, sure to bring a smile, I love the twine for the laces too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a bright, happy card. I love your design.

    ReplyDelete