Translate

Monday, November 20, 2023

Scarecrow

 

CAS769 - Scarecrow

For my card, I used this really cute scarecrow head from DRS Designs. I colored it with copics then layered the image on black card stock.

Next, I cut a couple of scrap papers to pick up the colors in the image and added those to black card stock and finished the card with a couple of buttons.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scarecrow

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the sweet scarecrow image and the dp and buttons look very cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and design,love the little scarecrow.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute scarecrow and beautiful clean design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that super cute scarecrow Lisa. A lovely layout and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS nature of this card and what a clever thing to do with those bits of coloured card. It looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Makes a great sketch (hint hint! lol) XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as cute as a button! (or two) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, and I just love the way you added color to it on top, neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me smile, a Super card and design.

    ReplyDelete