Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Rainbow Birthday

 

IC935 - In Honor of Design - INSPIRATION

Today's inspiration reminded me of this stitching die cut plate from Spellbinders. I love doing these and also have a bunch of rainbow floss on the back of my chair that I am trying to use up.

I cut the plate, used the rainbow floss to stitch the design and added the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Rainbow Birthday

Challenges:

Allsorts - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. This card would brighten any day Lisa, really pretty design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colourful Lisa and effective stitching in rainbow colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card , i love stitching , so very delicate and femenine touch
    thansk so much for all yours comment in my blog
    have a great weekend , hugs and blessing from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so effective and looks gorgeous, a fabulous colourful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the large die and beautiful colourful stitching
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could the recipient of this colorful card not smile upon opening it with all those rainbows there to bring smiles? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa those colours are wonderful I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of sewing work here Lisa, what a fabulous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Lisa. The stitching is very effective using the rainbow floss. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Lisa and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so pretty with the rainbow thread!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is amazing and will be a card to be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I admire your patience to create this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty, love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete