Translate

Monday, November 27, 2023

Merry Christmas Tree

 

CAS770 - Christmas Foliage

For my card, I stamped this new Christmas tree image from DRS Designs along with the new Merry Christmas sentiment and added some copic coloring to the tree. 

I then added some red Nuvo Drops to the tree and the dot on the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas Tree

9 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the little tree.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card Lisa, love the lime green, it's really eye catching.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple and cute CAS design and I love all the tiny drops of red color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet CAS card with the red dots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done CAS card is the fresh greens Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, clean and simple card, this would be great for when you are behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely CAS card Lisa, I love the design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS style festive card Lisa a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete