Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Hello Friend


MMTPT800 - Three Greens

For my card, I die cut the Honeybee flower dies and layered adding some additional pink to the center of the flowers and some additional green to the leaves.

I then used some scrap greens to punch out some additional twigs.

The card was finished with some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Friend

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful flower on this pretty card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa love the beautiful die=cut flower.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and feminine Lisa, any lady would love to receive such a lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to say hello to a friend with this pretty flower and all the greenery! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous die cuts and a lovely design, a fabulous feminine card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, what lovely colours you used for the flower. Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a gorgeous flower! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Lisa I love, love that amazing flower and the wonderful pinks
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Lisa, what a beautiful flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty flower and love the little buds with it too, Lovely!

    ReplyDelete