Translate

Friday, November 3, 2023

Several Christmas Items

 

FF23JBgreendawn - nontraditional tag shaped tags

For my card, I used a very old stamp that is a fun shape for Christmas Tags. I stamped it on white card stock and colored with copics.

I then fussy cut the tag and added a teal layer of card stock. I fussy cut around the tag and added the bakers twine and a few scattered teal gems.

Holiday Tag

Challenges:

Crafts Galore : Anything Goes

FF23DCinkit - Use a tree, sponging and include at least one word

For my card, I sponged some clouds on white card stock. I then die cut the tree out of silver mirror card stock. The sentiment is tucked under the clouds and then the panel is popped up on dimensionals.

The tree was finished with a gold star.

Silver Tree

Challenges:

C.R.A.F.T - Anything Goes


FF23mscshmidty - Dryer Sheet technique

For my card, I used an old Stampin Up set stamping the image and sentiment in blue. I then used an old dryer sheet and added glitter to the dryer sheet.

The panel was then layered on a coordinating blue card stock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Peace Joy Happiness

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Peace
As You Like It - Favorite Colors for Christmas (Not sure if Modern or Traditional but I love blue and White)
Christmas Craft - Monochromatic


20 comments:

  1. that tag is so cute and a fun shape to it, love the delicate tree with your cloud background, so pretty! Your angel is so lovely with that dryer sheet technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas makes Lisa, 2 beautiful cards and a very cute tag.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely Christmas creations Lisa, that's a really stylish tree on the middle one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three super makes, Lisa. I especially love your Christmas tree card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations Lisa, such pretty makes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute cards !! love the texture and details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so beautiful! Love, love that Christmas Tree!! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations!!
    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, beautiful tree with the gold star and this is the first I've seen a dryer sheet used on a card, but it gives a lovely effect! NJ on all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three gorgeous makes,the angel card is a beauty,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas projects, all so different. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Christmas makes Lisa, all very different but all equally as fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely selection of Christmas makes
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab collection of Christmas projects.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Woodlands die looks fabulous out of mirror card and the dryer sheet tech is one I've seen mentioned but now I understand, well done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, this is great. I love the simple way you have gotten such great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Peace card is simply lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for sharing your creation with us at CCC - Monochromatic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very lovely, and full of Peace Lisa.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you've created such a soft look for this. Thanks for playing along with my 'peace' theme at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful tag! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete