Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Indulge

 

WT976 - What's Cooking

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I found this image in my stack of images needing colored and used up. I colored it with copics then stamped the birthday sentiment under the image. I die cut the circle layers then found some coordinating designer papers in my scraps and layered them on black to set them off.

The card was finished with a few scattered black gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Indulge

11 comments:

  1. A lovely feminine card Lisa and heels and cake, what better for a girl.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the pink, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image this is and it looks so perfect with all those pretty pink colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image... shoes and cake combined. A fabulous feminine card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa,love the image,layers and p.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coloring, paper choices and card design. Very interesting shoe, I have a few stamps with heels like that, but none with a cake! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this is so lovely and very feminine with the gorgeous pinks and that beautiful image I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty girly card Lisa, fabulous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card and image. Very girly Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun image and I love the sketch of the card too! I like this color combo

    ReplyDelete