Translate

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Pluto Birthday

 

WT973 - Stickers

USEIT2023 - Stickers

For my card, I used several bright colors to create the layout layering the papers on white card stock.

I then layered that layer on black and added the blue banner.

I pulled out my Disney stickers from my tote and added Pluto and several smaller stickers from the pack. The card was finished with the birthday sentiment from Trinity Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Pluto Birthday

Challenges:

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an Animal

13 comments:

  1. So bright and colourful Lisa and enormous fun Pluto image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the image and the bright and cheery colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and colorful, sure to bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant colourful creation Lisa love the papers and of course Pluto who is always fun to see.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and beautiful- and Pluto is my favourite Disney character- this puts the 'happy' into birthday card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful fun card Lisa, love Pluto with all those lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the bright colours on this very grey and wet day. Thanks for cheering me up xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this colour combo Lisa!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Pluto and your colourful p.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colorful, delightful and such a fun card with Pluto being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Lisa, so bright and cheerful. xx

    ReplyDelete