Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Merry Christmas

 

SC986 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I silver heat embossed on silver shimmer card stock the snowflakes.

Next, I heat embossed the trees in green and the sentiment in red.

I fussy cut the trees, cut the snowflake panel and popped the pieces up on dimensionals finishing the card with clear sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas

7 comments:

  1. It's an elegant design Lisa and rhe little touches of red and green pop against the white.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the snowflake panel.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Lisa, the silver snowflakes embossed onto the silver background look lovely, a clean and classy design!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just so beautiful Lisa, very elegant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous festive card Lisa the snowflake panel with the trees and those clear gems look fantastic
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silver embossed snowflakes and quaint little trees. What a great design for a card using your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I just love the look of the silver snowflakes on the silver backgrounds, fun trees to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete