Translate

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Bring You Joy

 

FS877 - This week's very talented featured stamper is Donnajeanne. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION. The card brings back wonderful memories of my uncle.

I used this super cute cow from Magnuson Custom Stamps. I really love this image so much. I stamped it on a tan card stock and colored it with pencils. It is one of my favorite ways to color images as the pencil really pops on the cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bring You Joy

14 comments:

  1. Your coloring looks amazing on this fun image and I just love the Santa hat! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters favourite Highland Cow, so beautiful. A gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and great colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I love this! Fabulous image and your colouring on the kraft is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image Lisa …just love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute stamp Lisa and you've colored this festive cow beautiful. A lovely Christmascard.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, there is something so very Christmassy about Highland cattle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks amazing, I must try out my pencils on kraft card (time has not been on my side lately).
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous image and wonderful colouring Lisa, brilliant card, Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable and so fabulously colored! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Lisa, it really made me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is darling! You are so right, the image looks great on kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe! What a cutie he is!! I love your coloring over the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you did a great job of coloring, especially the fur, too cute with the Santa hat :)

    ReplyDelete