Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Fall Turkey

 

WT975 - Fall Leaves

F4A716 - Let's Talk Turkey

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I found this really cute image in my stack of images I am trying to color and use up. I colored it with pencils.

I then used a bunch of papers from my orange scrap drawer and layered them on black card stock so they would pop.

The card was finished with some orange sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Turkey


11 comments:

  1. Lovely rich Autumnal colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used, so warm and the image is cute, lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of papers to compliment this fun little turkey and that's some great pencil coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute turkey image for sure! I love your patterns and your gorgeous layout for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background colours and papers and a beautifully coloured image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Lisa, love the seasonal colours and the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Lisa what gorgeous papers and such a lovely image a super Autumnal/Thanksgiving card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. neat design of the card and the black does work great to showcase the different colors. Great Thanksgiving image so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper mix, eye-catching, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great papers ,great colors , congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great impact card with wonderful colours for your turkey.

    ReplyDelete