Translate

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Postal Birthday

 

WT977 - Postage

For my card today, I found this printed postage paper in my scrap drawer. I cut down the papers and distressed the edges of all the layers.

I added a piece of doily and die cut the focal layer.

I then stamped and colored the image and added several flowers from my stash finishing with coordinating Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Postal Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shabby chic card,love the postage paper and use of the doily.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some really great layering you've done on the pretty postal papers and I love all those tiny white flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely feminine feel to today's share Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful feminine birthday card Lisa, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful details and layers on this card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning Vintage style theme! I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that is gorgeous, I do love the papers and your coloring of the cake is such a lovely match and the framing is just beautiful, the nuvo drops is a lovely finish to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you combined your found items to make this pretty card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete