Translate

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Merry Christmas

 

IC939 - Crafting My Home & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything goes!! Get them done so you are not stressed!! 

The signs reminded me of this slimline die cut from Spellbinders.

I cut the large die-cut Christmas out of both red and green and glued them to a slimline card base.

Next, I cut the word Merry out of white and added it to the Christmas.

The card was finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas


10 comments:

  1. A real statement card using those letters Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Christmascard Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright bold contemporary Christmas card, it's really striking.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great slimline card and love the large sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lisa is sure stands out I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bold and festive coloured card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't miss that big bold Christmas wish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one Lisa, looks like a 'younger person' card, if that makes sense :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun, like the bold letters and colors

    ReplyDelete