Translate

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Peace, Joy and Happiness

 

WT980 - Winter Solstice

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Christmas Anything Goes

For my card, I used an image called Solstice and stamped it in red for the church and added greens to the trees.

Next, I masked the image and masked an area for the sun behind the church and sponged some yellow.

I then stamped the sentiment and layered on a red card base to pick up the red from the church.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

8 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful creation Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright card, love the sunny background, it makes a change from all the rain we get. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the stamps and zesty colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment you added to this beautiful scene is just perfect! Any card that gives a peaceful feeling is well received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and stamps, love the vibrant colours you've chosen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful scene, Lisa. I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Winter scene Lisa I love the image and colours
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete