Translate

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Nativity

 

IC942 - Ornamentally You & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Christmas Anything Goes

USEIT2023 - Die cut nativity

For my card, I found this die cut nativity scene in my tote of items to use up. I added some pink and yellow sponging to a card stock then cut the black strip to put under the nativity. I then heat embossed the sentiment in white and glued down the pieces.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Nativity

10 comments:

  1. A nicely blended background for a traditional Christmas card Lis.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sponged colors look beautiful with your nativity scene. Now if only the earth could truly be glad. Sending heartfelt warm Christmas wishes to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa,love the die-cut Nativity set and inky background.Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene Lisa.
    Merry Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful background for your Nativity silhouette, the verse is beautiful too.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet, great job on the sponging and I love the sparkle to it also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely sponged background for this silhouette die cut creating a beautiful card.
    Merry Christmas.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Lisa, so striking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes such an eye-catching card. You sure have a lot of tote bag items! I admire your resolve to use them up, you've been very determined to. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background blend is just perfect to show off that black die cut. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete