Translate

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Birthday Door

 

SC990 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this cute die cut door from Spellbinders cutting out all the pieces. I added a few flowers and leaves and finished them with Nuvo Drops.

The door was finished with the birthday sentiment heat embossed on the door.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Door

8 comments:

  1. Love this design Lisa, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the die-cut door-this would be perfect for a new home card too using the colour of their door.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful birthday card Lisa, so festive with the flowers and leaves added.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely design Lisa, love the colours and gingham paper, the die cut door is very smart and I like how you've added the sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute birthday card with those fun papers and door! I just love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the style of the door and the flowers framing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Lisa, such a striking design. xx

    ReplyDelete