Translate

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Paint Birthday

 

WT979 - Credit Score - Use an old credit card / gift card

DEC23VSNJ - use scraps

For my card, I used distress inks and stamped them on a craft mat then added some water to the ink. I then took a credit card to scrape the ink across the card stock.

Once dry, I die cut the panels and layered.

I then used several paper scraps to die cut the paint brush and flowers and added some dimensionals and layered the birthday sentiment across the paint brush.

The card was finished with a few yellow pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Paint Birthday

11 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa, the inky background is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun technique to make the background, but I just love that little paintbrush with the flowers! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative card Lisa, looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So colourful and gorgeous- love the die cut paintbrush and flowers and the background is perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paintbrush full of flowers and great inky background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely riot of pretty colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did that technique with my card group, I love the way your background turned out and like your little bouquet too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this card Lisa. Beautiful background and so funny how you've made the paintbrush as a holder for flowers.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and happy card for these rather grey December days. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful, cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete